Yes or no, motherfucker!

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Yes or no, motherfucker!

• This topic has 182 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 72 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Yes or no, motherfucker!

Anonymous

Why are her lips the same color as the rest of her skin?

Anonymous

because that is how lips work.
        are you expecting them to wear lipstick?

Why were the factions in F4 retarded and awful? nuke em all is the only choice.

because bethesda writing staff is retarded and awful.

Anonymous

This is absolutely not how lips look.

Anonymous

>because that is how lips work.
          have you ever seen a human being?

Anonymous

I understand never getting out, but you don’t even have a mirror?

Anonymous

>are you expecting them to wear lipstick?
          Tell me you’re a synth without telling me you’re a synth

Anonymous

Why were the factions in F4 retarded and awful? nuke em all is the only choice.

Anonymous

Beth wanted the factions to be ‘morally grey’ and the only way they could do that is to make them all completely irredeemable and unlikable. Except they fucked it anyway because the minutemen are still the best overall they just have absolutely abhorrent quests.

Anonymous

you have no idea what morally gray means

Anonymous

>dude you HAVE to oppress the Commonwealth and synths bro now go kill the brotherhood of steel and railroad
        >dude you HAVE to destroy the Institute to save the synths bro now go kill the institute and the brotherhood of steel
        >dude you HAVE to destroy the Institute to kill the synths bro now and go kill the railroad too
        >dude you HAVE to destroy the Insititute
        GOTY

Anonymous

Are you fucking retarded? Fallout 4 is a shit game but you are beyond stupid.
          >join le army during a war
          >dude you HAVE to shoot the enemy we are at war with
          >Wtf bros!!!?!?

Anonymous

>war
            Ah yes,
            >THE COMMONWEALTH NEEDS US AND OUR TECHNOLOGY THEY MIGHT AS WELL BE DEAD ABLOO ABLOO
            >THE COMMONWEALTH NEEDS US AND OUR TECHNOLOGY THEY’RE OVERFLOWING WITH LE GHOULS AND SYNTHS ABLOO ABLOO
            That just makes the Minutemen and the Railroad the closest rational factions, the former because their entire gimmick is to protect the people of the Commonwealth, which is as good as any rationale given that it’s a shithole, and the latter because the Institute is written so well that they cannot deviate in any way, shape or form from "synths are machines and not people" and "Commonwealth people are ignorant savages who we can abuse freely", so all they’re stuck doing is save the synths 2 other factions actively want to harm, but they should’ve been a side-faction rather than a main faction.
            The Institute in particular seems like it was written by 2 people with completely different ideas on what it should be.
            >we are a technologically-advanced faction and we want what’s good for the Commonwealth
            >btw we wiped out University Point for not giving us what we want
            >our technology here will advance mankind to new heights
            >btw we regularly replace people with duplicate synths to do what we want
            >and btw I never knew you my whole life but I’m ready to hand you, a complete stranger to most of the Institute, my position t. Institute leader
            Even Father is different in the exact same dialogue, he doesn’t give a shit about your spouse being killed because he barely knew ’em and had his whole life to cope, and then he says he’ll never forgive Kellogg for what he did back then. Comparing it to a real life war is beyond retarded because it implies you aren’t some sort of turbo special agent to a faction’s leader and thus in a position to PROBABLY veer them into non-retarded opinions, and instead an actual grunt akin to all those raiders you mow down in Generic Raider Dungeon #16. The majority of writing problems stem from the Institute, fuck it.

Anonymous

Certified shizo posting.

Anonymous

They wanted in on the whole "get introduced to every joinable faction during the main quest and then pick one to join and conquer with" plotline that New Vegas did, the only problem was that Fallout 4 is not designed with that in mind so not only is it harder to convey the various nuances of each of their ideologies literally all of them come across as being "we’re the good guys, everybody else isn’t, and being against us makes YOU a bad person". Doesn’t help that at least one of those factions is very retarded in their modus operandi and makes little sense.

Anonymous

This shit sucked why can’t I get these poopyhole factions to work together

Anonymous

How did Bethesda get away with a literal SJW faction?

Anonymous

He allowed you to genocide them and didn’t scold you for it

Anonymous

Yes (Sarcastic)

Anonymous

i’d maybe enjoy fallout 4 with the 9 gigs of mods i have installed if it wasn’t an endless loading screen after endless loading screen
      yes it’s on an SSD and fucking yes i have the load accelerator
      i actually managed to make the game somewhat enjoyable with mods, but i can’t cut the loading no matter how much i try and it only gets worse the more i play it

Anonymous

ur ssd is dying bro

Anonymous

it’s not and i’m not the only one who has issues with loading times even on an ssd

Anonymous

It’s dying dude

Anonymous

literally every other game i have on it loads instantly and i have zero issues with anything related to it
              fallout 4 isn’t an ssd benchmark dude

Anonymous

check on amazon for a new ssd bro cause ur shit is dead

Anonymous

just dm me the fix

Anonymous
                  Anonymous

should have told him to download more ram so you could save at least some face.

Anonymous

not my fault

Anonymous

Poor bastard has dug himself into so many homes it’s the only thing he’s comfortable with posting.

Anonymous

Fucking retard you hardly need any mods to enjoy the game, unless you just want every woman to look like a prostitute

Anonymous

>Fucking retard you hardly need any mods to enjoy the game,
          literally the only visual mods i have are lighting mods and that fog remover shit
          go fuck yourself you standardless melanoid for thinking that fallout 4 by itself is a good game
          i need like 4 mods just to make the aiming and guns feel better

Anonymous

Fallout 4 is fucking awful and mods don’t make it any better. It’s fun collecting things but the rest of the game is shit. Mods only make the game worse, and make an easy game even easier

Anonymous

What about frost?

Anonymous

>make an easy game even easier
              you have no idea what you’re talking about

Anonymous

I know what I’m talking about

Anonymous

>Willingly played that much FO4
                  You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Anonymous

>over 1k hours on F4
                  >without mods
                  >doesn’t even know about difficulty mods
                  checks out, yep, you’re a retard.

Anonymous

I’m playing on a literal shitbox toaster with some cheap SSD and loadscreens never take more than 10 seconds. you must be doing something wrong

Anonymous

>i’d maybe enjoy fallout 4 with the 9 gigs of mods i have installed if it wasn’t an endless loading screen after endless loading screen
        Yeah, i fucking hate that every building or bigger location is a separate level.
        Its what made me never play skyrim for more than a hour or two.

Anonymous

Fuck this shit game

Anonymous

i mean hey you can genocide this faction without even talking to them, that’s at least a plus

Anonymous

do you mean the railroad?
        don’t you HAVE to give the courser chip to melanoid tom?

Anonymous

No, every faction can decode. Just shoot this stupid toaster loving bitch in the face with a fatman

Anonymous

No, every faction can decode. Just shoot this stupid toaster loving bitch in the face with a fatman

also none of them are marked as essential.
          you can go and slaughter them right from the start
          keep the robot, brotherhood wants it

Anonymous

No (Yes)

Anonymous

depends on the circumstances like you said synths are humans you dumb shit.

Anonymous

NO MIDDLEGROUND

Anonymous

The railroad is the worst faction in Fallout history.

Anonymous

i have never completed the main story and i love killing synths.

Anonymous

No

Anonymous

You WILL liberate the vending machines

Anonymous

yes(lie)

Anonymous

no (yes)

Anonymous

is that vanilla lighting?

Anonymous

>goes on a war against underground scientists but not the raiders/mutants raping, killing and eating peoples,
      >release brainwashed synths far but still near human settlements that can become casualties if the institute decide to track it down,
      >have to rely on stealing farmers’s food since they can’t trade or ask allies for heavy support,
      >would betray the only institute kid willing to help them and even hide the truth of what happened to him at the end
      even the minutemen who got kicked out by a giant crab and turned raiders have more dignity than the railroad

Anonymous

It’s a reasonable question
      She isn’t asking "would you die for any synth at any time regardless of context?" she’s asking "would someone being a synth preclude you from risking your life for them?"

Anonymous

>She isn’t asking "would you die for any synth at any time regardless of context?"
        That’s exactly what the question means

Anonymous

Cool show me your evidence, faggot. Mine is that Desdemona flat out tells you that most of the people in the Railroad are there to fight the Institute, not to save synths.

Anonymous

My evidence lies in reading the sentence and having basic reading comprehension

Anonymous

>muh headcanon
            you faggots are the worst, you don’t even realize how delusional you are.

Anonymous

>direct quote from a character in the game
              >headcanon
              Ok bud

Anonymous

Yeah, the direct quote is in the OP and you still can’t wrap your empty head around it, dumb cunt

Anonymous

You might want to develop some reading comprehension before you start asking for evidence.

Anonymous

>Actual slavery of human beings and even children exists in the Fallout universe
      >They live in a hostile environment where it’s impossible to cross the street without being attacked by super mutants, ghouls, mirelurks, and other bullshit
      >GUYS LETS SAVE DA ROBUTTS!!!
      Emil is retarded.

Anonymous

a better RPG would have let me say
      >No, there is a middle ground. This isn’t a answer for synths specifically, I would answer "depends on the situation" for humans too, not just synths. There is always context to take into account.
      It always sucks when your irl speech skill is better than your character’s because of hack writers.

Anonymous

i sided with the institute just because of this bitch

Anonymous

Everytime I think about the railroad being a major faction in the game I get mad, good god what the fuck were they thinking

Anonymous

To be fair, Synths now are, for all intents and purposes, human. Correct me if I’m wrong, there’s one that can straight up have children, right?

Anonymous

>Correct me if I’m wrong
          You’re wrong

Anonymous

At no point do I remember synths desiring freedom until the Railroad reprograms them to want freedom. They’re literally just machines, they don’t have any free will, the Railroad just replaces the Institute’s programmed mindset with their own

Anonymous

>At no point do I remember
            what you don’t remember could fill a warehouse, idiot

Anonymous

remind us with some ingame examples, then.

Anonymous

>spoonfeed me, wah wah!
                what are you, some kind of baby? Lmfao

Anonymous

I accept your concession.

Anonymous

baby brained retard

Anonymous

they were thinking of their civics classes and what a good liberals they were being

yankees. not even once.

Anonymous

No, but I wouldn’t risk my life to save a human, either, unless it was someone I care about.

Anonymous

no bitch.

Anonymous

Synths are individuals. It would depend on the Synth and the likelihood of death.

Anonymous

i would risk death to destroy a synth

Anonymous

Why exactly do people have a problem with the Railroad?
      >They help glorified toasters!
      Gen 3s are literally 3D-printed humans with actual biological brains.
      >They don’t help humans!
      They’re being actively hunted by the most powerful group in the region, they can’t just go public and risk getting wiped out. Plus they just lost half their manpower at the Switchboard massacre. Plus the Commonwealth used to have the Minutemen to help humans; the Minutemen only fell apart a few months before you leave the Vault.

Anonymous

you cannot 3d-print a soul.

Anonymous

4 billion people do not have a soul but are still considered people

Anonymous

if all the men in town tell me the moon is made of cheese that still does not make it so

Anonymous

>get told by multiple people Eggplants are a fruit
              >refute claim because you believe them to be vegetables

Anonymous

replacing an argument of essence with an argument of semantics (are eggplants a vegetable? of course, says the chef) shows us all how little conviction and sincerity you hold for your position.

Anonymous

That’s not a fantasy game.

Anonymous

CARING ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE MAKES YOU A COMMUNIST, YOU FUCKING LIBTARD!

Anonymous

You’re right, they’re not just any toasters, they’re lab grown bio-toasters.
        Oh wait, this changes absolutely nothing, the railroad is still just helping toasters

Anonymous

>mod todd’s skyrim with lazer to hell and back
          >play as the institute
          >get access to personal synth 3d printers
          >clone self
          >fuck yourself

Anonymous

the point is that the world is so fucked up that other factions primary objectives are to survive, gather resources, build infra, wage war.

This faction doesn’t. They don’t care about the world through any lens but these synths, synths, that they ultimately shouldn’t know too much about from the first place given how similar they are to humans. So they want to ‘free’ synths. Except the hardware that controls them can’t be removed or it kills them. That they have this luxury to wage war against this hi-tech organization while the world around them is inhospitable, scarce food and water, and some areas are incompatible with life due to radiation.

That they would deign to release these synths into this world where the next day is uncertain due to mutants, bandits and starvation in the guise of liberty just shows how fucking ridiculous they are.

Anonymous

They have nothing to offer the wasteland. In the post-nuclear world, there are much more important priorities than playing as the 23rd century SJWs. The Institute, Minutemen and BoS all have tools and manforce to rebuild and stabilize the Commonwealth. The Railroad doesn’t.

Anonymous

So? Stabilizing the wasteland isn’t their goal. Do you criticize cancer charities for not doing anything to fix heart disease?

Anonymous

yes, of course. they’re a huge waste of money.

Anonymous

>Stabilizing the wasteland isn’t their goal.
            I’m fully aware of that. And that’s why I can’t possibly imagine my character supporting them over the other factions.

Anonymous

Nope, it’s still just toasters.

Anonymous

>Gen 3s are literally 3D-printed humans with actual biological brains.
        this is such a retarded fucking idea.

Anonymous

>you can physically disable them just by saying some codewords
        >you can physically tamper with their entire being by jacking them up to a computer and updating to windows11

Anonymous

They fucking blow up the only place capable of producing Synths

Anonymous

fallout 4 was underrated

Anonymous

Would I risky my life to save a toaster? No.

Anonymous

i would not risk death even to save a family member

Anonymous

Nah, fuck you there is. Also depends on what opportunities would arise depending on if I saved the synth or not. I hate your type of person and I hope you get raped. Violently.

Anonymous

Was gonna be neutral to these fags but her insistence on a yes or no made me go with no, and murder everybody

Anonymous

Toasters don’t have feelings, prove me wrong.

Anonymous

you don’t have feelings, prove me wrong

Anonymous

I feel like you’re judging me, that’s a feeling

Anonymous

that’s just what a toaster would say when simulating an emotional response

Anonymous

You’re in a desert, walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down…

Anonymous

>CHAIR CLATTERS

Anonymous

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over but it can’t. Not without your help. But you’re not helping.

Anonymous

Red Dwarf toaster

Anonymous

Playing an Institute playthrough I actually did more for synths than these retards and synths are still better off being property FREE SYNTH WAIFU FOR EVERYONE

Anonymous

i always side with the institute. everyone else wanting to blow up all the technology just seeemed ridiculous to me so i never side with them. bos of all people would want to take control of it and of course hoard it for themselves. they already use a giant robot full of nukes they would not just blow up a chance to have a robot army or make robots that could infiltrate other places to scout for more tech, kill people to bring it back, or just outright control it without revealing themselves.
      railroad would want it to study synths in general and research ways to free synths without brain wiping them.
      minutemen of course don’t care either way but i think preston would go wild for robots that can be made to do nothing but build settlements and protect trade routes.

Anonymous

I hate that the devs force you to help them in order to unlock ballistic weave upgrades. Thank god mods exist so that I can bypass that and just kill them on sight.

Anonymous

you barely have to help them and from an rp perspective infiltrating them and later taking/using their own stuff against them is pretty great. shame they don’t put up much of a fight like bos does though.

Anonymous

>200 years later
      >no one invented a broom
      >no one bothers to clean up
      >even building settlements you’re stuck with slum-tier housing
      >meanwhile 50+ years later after the bombs fell things are relatively clean

Anonymous

I’m still pissed all dialogue is restricted to just 4 possible answers at a time and 90% of the time one option is wasted on a "sarcastic" reply.
      It even becomes an actual problem when you have multiple quest asking you to talk to the same character at the same time and the game imposes on you what you can talk about to keep the 4 options limit.
      Voice acting and consolization were a mistake.

Anonymous

3 and nv both had voice and consolization and still had more dialog and quest options. all the extra voice acting that could have been used for better quests and such went to radiant quests so you could level forever™

Anonymous

>3 and nv both had voice
          But not for the main character, which is where the limiting factor manifests itself.

Anonymous

it really doesn’t, they’re just lazy about recording VA.

Anonymous

Wait, you’re demanding a binary answer? Sounds like synth talk to me!

Anonymous

I killed everyone in the Railroad and blew it up. Fuck Synths. I told her she could go fuck herself.

Anonymous

>Bethesda Fallout
      Not canon.

Anonymous

I thoroughly enjoyed murdering every single one of these lunatics

Anonymous

IM KILLING SYNTHS
      please stop
      IM KILLING SYNTHS
      please

Anonymous

On my first playthrough I literally murdered anyone I could. None of the factions were worth my time, I remember doing Nuka World and blasting the raider that opens the door for you after the boss fight because that retard wanted me to be his criminal boss or something. Turned the whole DLC into a shooting playground

Anonymous

not my problem

Anonymous
      Anonymous

Why was Father taking people and replacing them with Synths?

Anonymous

While it’s never explicitly addressed from what we can tell from the child Shawn he introduces to the MC right before your reunion, the Institute is doing these things to test and further improve the software of Synth. You need outside observers to find the real flaws, just like video games.

Anonymous

If Far Harbor is anything to go by, to control humans from the shadows.

Anonymous

The railroad is the most schizophrenic and retarded faction ever created in a Fallout game and siding with the institute is the big brain man’s choice just like siding with Mr. House.

Anonymous

>Minutemen faction
      >they’re not using muskets (Bethesda later on adds a musket in Fallout 76)
      >not even using service rifles
      >they’re all using low-tier pipe guns and they’re dressed in rags instead of 18th century infantry or sheepdawg LARPers in the 21st century

Anonymous

they’re literally using laser muskets, did you play the game?

Anonymous

>they’re literally using laser muskets
          Only Preston

Even at high levels they still spawn with pipe guns

Anonymous

>they’re
          Literally the only one that uses that shit is Preston and the player for the whopping 2 minutes it takes to figure out that the laser musket is a complete piece of shit weapon and has a design that makes zero sense when anybody can walk up to a faggot vendor and buy 12 real laser weapons for a few caps.

Anonymous

i wouldnt even consider risking my life to save my own mother

Anonymous

Well the best companion in the game is a synth, so yes
      But also go fuck yourself, the Railroad are all horrible, irritating cunts

Anonymous

I have less trouble accepting that Nick Valentine is a living creature than I have accepting that gen 3 synths are living creatures. I unironically wonder why that is

Anonymous

the robot is on the outside
          same thing with monster girls and real women

Anonymous

He’s better written and performed, plus unlike most synths in the game he comes off as having a conscience and empathetic

Anonymous

Yes, I’ll shoot her ugly ass creation engine face. Im not falling for Todd’s lies with Starfield either. Screenshot this if character models will actually look better in that game and shitpost me to oblivion

Anonymous

Dude, railroad it’s literally worse than PETA

>Retards
      >Extremists
      >They fight for something that has no life. Even a Mister Handy has more Identity

They wanted fallout 4 to be some kind of bladerunner and Bethesda did so badly …

Anonymous

>an eggplant is a fruit
      What the fuck.

Anonymous

if you think that’s fucked up wait ’till you find out about strawberries

Anonymous

>strawberries are a flower
          wtf is even going on anymore

Anonymous

>they hide the limitations of the dialog system behind bad writing
      lol

Anonymous

Why would smoothskins even care about synths?

Synths are not diverse folk

Anonymous

Synth in this game = tranny

Just say.

Anonymous

Not everything is a tranny
        Some hack writer just watched Bladerunner and wanted to force it into a fallout game

Anonymous

it’s not trannies, but it is "diverse folk are people just like you and me"

Anonymous

Would your risk your life to save a legionary or not!?

Anonymous

of course not, he was weak and deserved to perish

Anonymous

Daily reminder that Curie’s body was a carpetmuncher shitter who got shoved Deathclaw dildos before being deactivated

Anonymous

Even worse is you can become leader of the Institute so you have the final say on how they do things but they still "institute BAD!"

NCCP77

> Ganker hates the Railroad
      > Ganker posts daily 2B ass threads

oh i get it, its because the Institute and YoRHa make massively assed killer nazi androids to coom & die to but those pussy railroad and monkeyboo robot faggots want it to stop cause """"murder is bad""""

Anonymous

We cum to 2B. We don’t consider her human. Simple as.

Anonymous

my sexbot does not have human rights. it has the right to suck it.

Anonymous

where can I get that mod?

Anonymous

now post 2b pegging him
        or kaine cumming inside of him

Anonymous
      Anonymous

The Railroad:
      >kills more synth than every other faction
      >actually makes synth go extinct by destroying the manufacturing plant
      >kills more normal humans than every other faction(only faction that encourages you to shoot unarmed fleeing humans)
      >instead of using a conquered power plant to electrify the commonwealth the nuke boston with it

Anonymous

>join institute
      >brutally execute that guy that locks himself in the food room and threatens your authority
      >deliver a message of peace to the commonwealth and run the institute to advance the greater good
      >wipe out the railroad and brotherhood and hit the road with my synth niggas dance and nick valentine
      >return home to my wife, Ada and have coddsworth whip us up some drinks
      This is the canon story.

Anonymous

based

Anonymous

>Would you risk death for a Bethesda thing
      No.

Anonymous

i like deacon

Anonymous

ONG nigga no cap for real for real niggas just don’t be finna slang and shit cuh. Honestly doe… these niggas gonna finna be tribbin and dabbin on a nigga on GOD my nigga g shieetttt….

Anonymous

Did you think your post was going to be funny? Were you giggling to yourself as you composed it?

Anonymous

Ong nigga shieet mayne fr fr. It what it is doe cuh. SHIET niggga fuck ong this fr sussy. No cap and streets.

Anonymous

You think you’re funny ?? YOU THINK YOURE FUNNY ?? FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Anonymous

I’d risk my life for my boy Nick Valentine

Anonymous

test

Anonymous

reset

Anonymous

nope
      Ad Victoriam

Anonymous

[X] Hate newspapers

Anonymous

Based

Anonymous

My personal robo-gf, yes
      Anyone else, no

Anonymous

>turning Curie into a synth

you cruel, tasteless sonuva bitch

Anonymous

who?

Anonymous

ada is best girl

Anonymous

>Desdemona (/ˌdɛzdəˈmoʊnə/) is a character in William Shakespeare’s play Othello (c. 1601–1604). Shakespeare’s Desdemona is a Venetian beauty who enrages and disappoints her father, a Venetian senator, when she elopes with Othello, a Moorish man several years her senior. When her husband is deployed to Cyprus in the service of the Republic of Venice, Desdemona accompanies him. There, her husband is manipulated by his ensign Iago into believing she is an adulteress, and, in the last act, she is murdered by her estranged spouse.
      You’re supposed to kill her.

Viewing 72 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.