Zoomers don’t know what this is or never played games on this console once in their lives.

Home Forums A haunted junk yard Zoomers don’t know what this is or never played games on this console once in their lives.

• This topic has 120 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 months ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 49 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Zoomers don’t know what this is or never played games on this console once in their lives.

Anonymous

Older zoomers born in 96/97 literally grew up with 6th gen consoles, you buffoon.

Anonymous

Gen Z doesn’t start until 1997 or 1999. And anyone born after 1995 doesn’t know what the hell a Gamecube is. So cope zoom zoom.

Anonymous

Gen Z officially starts in 96, you fucking retard. The 7th gen didn’t even start until late 2005.

Why is this board so retarded when it comes to defining generations?

Anonymous

Pew says ’97 and US Census says ’99. But that doesn’t change the fact that anyone born after 1995 doesn’t know what a Gamecube is, AKA zoomers.

Anonymous

Whatever you say, buddy. Apparently all those friends I had in primary school that were born in 96/97 that had PS2’s and Xbox’s were just figments of my imagination.

Anonymous

I feel the same, apparently I made up all those times I played on my Cousin’s PS2.

Anonymous

>Everyone switched to 7th gen the moment the 360 released

Anonymous

Don’t you know, anon, everything magically disappears about 4 years after it released.

Anonymous

>Why is this board so retarded when it comes to defining generations?
            because the only generations that are officially defined are silent gen or boomers (and the start of gen x). everyone here thinks they’re professional researchers when it comes to generations (they’re not).

Anonymous

I was born in 98 and I still own my gamecube you tard

Anonymous

Yeah yeah, you sound like a prototype-zoomer that said he grew up playing on the N64 despite being born in 1993. No one born in the 90s know what a N64 is just like how no one born after 1995 knows what a Gamecube is. Just admit that you grew up with a stupid Wii.

Anonymous

I was born in 2001, it was literally my first console along with a PS2.

Anonymous

melanoid newfag trying so hard

Gen Z officially starts in 96, you fucking retard. The 7th gen didn’t even start until late 2005.

Why is this board so retarded when it comes to defining generations?

Because this board is filled with underageb& and all the alts are dead or bleeding

Anonymous

Been here since the mid-2000s. Probably older than you melanoid.

Anonymous

I was born is 99 and had a gamecube and gba as my first console and handheld.

Anonymous

GBA has a seriously underrated library. Even a couple of shovelware games were really good quality, like that Kim Possible one. Could even play GB and GBC games too, great handheld.

Anonymous

Me too anon, almost exactly.
            My brother had a Gameboy Advance SP and I was jealous as fuck

Anonymous
          Anonymous

I was born in August 1994 months before the start of Gen Z (very late millennial speaking) and I know people who were born between 95-2001 know about the Gamecube.

Anonymous

GameCube is zoomer NES, ya big silly.

Anonymous

>inb4 "I WAS BORN IN 1999/2000, I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!"
      cope, you were pooping your diapers when the Gamecube’s lifespan ended.

Anonymous

I only knew one person who had a gamecube and he was a weirdo who cut off his finger by accident and kept it in a jar in his car

Anonymous

I played on a gamecube but only because it was a hand me down and I couldn’t afford a wii or ps3

Anonymous

>don’t know what this is or never played games on this console once in their lives.
      and that is a good tthing

Anonymous

good. ignorance is bliss anon. do you want the children to be miserable as well?

Anonymous

The Gamecube isn’t an ancient fucking relic you retard. Any zoomzoom born from 96′-04′ knows what the hell a Gamecube looks like let alone has played at least one game on there.

Anonymous

>Any zoomzoom born from 96′-04′ knows what the hell a Gamecube looks like
        Cope. You pretend that you know what a Gamecube is but the truth is that you don’t know what it is. I know damn well anyone born in 2000 or after have NO clue what this is or never touched one once in their lives. That will be like me saying I grew up with an NES despite being born in 1989. I was already in kindergarten when the SNES took over.

>zoomer console

>>zoomer console
        I didn’t know people born before 1995 were "zoomers". Retard.

Anonymous

Hm lets look at what defines each generation. Millenials have SNES and genenesis. Late Millenials and early zoomers had PS1 and N64. Pretty much all zoomers grew up with a Gamecube.
          You’re such a retarded underage newfag.
          HOW DID YOU FIND THIS PLACE

Anonymous

Late millennials have no idea what a fucking N64 is, unless they were born 1990 – 1992. And they did not grow up with it either. What makes you think a fucking zoomer touched a N64? You are beyond stupid. Next you’re gonna say the Gen Alpha kiddies know what a Gameboy Color is. Go on and say it.

Anonymous

A lot of people were poor and didn’t upgrade right away. I shared consoles with my older brother and sister so I grew up playing the Saturn and ps1 until we got a ps2 in 2004.

Anonymous

>This melanoid is implying that my 1991 ass doesn’t know what the fuck an n64 is.
              Bro? The Nintendo 64 released in 1996. The fucking Super Nintendo was in my household before it released. The NES was there before THAT when I was alive.

have a nice day retard. I bet you don’t even know what the fuck a Master System is

Anonymous

You’re such an embarrassing tryhard newfag. I’d off myself if I were in your shoes

Anonymous

He’s just doubling down is all. He realized his error about 3 posts of his ago but is trying to affirm his point, which was deemed moot regardless.

Anonymous

Been posting since 2006. That was when 7th gen consoles started hitting the shelves.

He’s just doubling down is all. He realized his error about 3 posts of his ago but is trying to affirm his point, which was deemed moot regardless.

All I said was nobody born after 1994 knows what a Gamecube is. Why is that so hard to understand.

Anonymous

And everyone else in the thread told you that it’s an absurd claim. Gamecube’s library lifespan ended in 2007, where a kid born in 1997 would be 10 years old, cognizant of video games, consoles, and likely had seen video game magazines. It’s just a silly thing for you to say is all. With my anecdote of me getting an N64 while being born in 1993, I would argue that a kid born in 2000 could have had and actively played a gamecube.

Anonymous

That’s the thing man. No kid born after 1995 knows nor grew up with a Gamecube. They might have played Gamecube games on the Wii since the Wii had Gamecube and N64 games in their library of games.

Anonymous

So, in your opinion, if a kid is 6 when a console comes out, and the console has a six year life span, the kid will never get that console at any point?

Anonymous

You’re a newfag came here that started posting here now more than a few years ago. You’re a braindead retard off yourself

Anonymous

>zoomer console

Anonymous

>zoomers never played the 0 games this purple pedo faggot lunch box had
      Lmao

Anonymous

Don’t get all high and mighty faggot, I called you a gamecube kiddie back then and I’ll do it now too.

Anonymous

my zoomer transgender cousin plays melee and thinks he’s too cool to own a switch

Anonymous

Fucking fantastic console. Great library, unique look without looking stupid. Satisfying cover opening, controller was so smart by signifying the importance of A, and most games are built around that. Loved it, many memories.

Anonymous

underrated controller for sure anon. so good with everything. super comfy with the gameboy player too. max chill

Anonymous

A similar concept was done with the Wiimotes and the importance of buttons based on where your fingers naturally lay. Man, controller design should be a much more important factor. What are consoles even doing to differentiate themselves anymore? My 4k is slightly better than your 4k. Who gives a shit.

Anonymous

>What are consoles even doing to differentiate themselves anymore
            sony and microsoft are just bad PCs
            switch is a cool idea but underpowered

Anonymous

I’m obsessed with the Switch’s game case design. It’s so clean with just the pure red spine, and white text. So uniform. Then on the front, small switch logo in the corner and a good amount of box art. Really good stuff. I usually just play with my TV, but the ability to go handheld mode, go to my PC or bed and listen to whatever while playing a sort of mindless game with no dialogue, is pretty cool.

Anonymous

Um, why not buy a ODE device noob?

Even if you had one, the Saturn’s library sucks.

The best titles have been ported to others systems.

Anonymous

Zoomers will never know the joy of playing Saturn games. Absolute king for shmups and fighters.

Anonymous

i will never know because you cant fucking find the games for it anywhere. i bought one at a flea market years ago and i havent found shit that wouldnt drain my bank account

Anonymous

Um, why not buy a ODE device noob?

Even if you had one, the Saturn’s library sucks.

The best titles have been ported to others systems.

Anonymous

im a brainlet and dont know what this means, nor do i have the attention span to care

Anonymous

i felt the same way when reading the post. it seems to be an electronic part that simulates a CD

Anonymous

huh, question is why would i go through the trouble of emulating that way when i could just do it on the computer.

i like having my games physically. only really emulate when i absolutely need to, like for doing netplay with friends and shit

Anonymous

Meant this guy

Anonymous

i felt the same way when reading the post. it seems to be an electronic part that simulates a CD

Optical Drive Emulator. Lets you run ISOs of games as if they were being read from the disc. Useful for old systems where the first thing to go is generally the disc laser.

Anonymous

Bro, the Saturn was a failure. The PS1 Dominated it despite its weaker hardware in JAPAN. Go cry in your sheets playing some shitty weeb RPG like Lunar.

[People who play RPGs are] “depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games.”

– Based Hiroshi Yamauchi ca. 1999

The American Developed Sega Black Belt would of been miles better. Imagine a 700 MB console with N64’s Silicon Graphics.

Sadly, the N64 was also a failure. Only 300 something games. PS1 also dominated the N64 because of its Storage Medium in my opinion. And because Japanese Gamers can’t live without RPGs and Shoot Them Ups.

This is why the PS5 and Xbox (2020) are going to be failures. The PS4 still had potential. Once Covid started, Sony should of cancelled the PS5. No Chips, No Good Games, No Stock.

PS5 could waited for 2023.

Imagine. 10 to 20 Dope Launch Titles. A whole 3 Years to hoar Chips. And plenty of Stock.

Sony Federal Reserve of Nippon

Bro, I seen PS5 Games in the Bargain Bin. Nobody has a PS5 System.

Anonymous

ITT Zoomers dunking on zoomers

Anonymous

I was born in 1989.

Anonymous

>tfw zoomers born in the new millennium don’t know what a PS2 is
      HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous

i played melee during lunch all the time in highschool back in 2014
      >t. zoomer

Anonymous

>Millennials don’t know what a Colecovision is
      I pity you yoomers.

Anonymous

Oldest zoomers were like 5 when the gamecube came out, of course they know about it they were the target audience.

Anonymous

Zoomers don’t know what this is. They only found out about it later on in their lives on the internet. The oldest zoomer’s first console was the Wii. Anyone born in 1995 or after never once touched a Gamecube ever.

Anonymous

Imagine buying knock off PCs instead of being PC + handheld master race.

Anonymous

I’m so fucking tired of this generational warfare bullshit. Not only are the generational lines ridiculously long, they’re not even fixed. Generation x’s existence is forgotten more than half the time. You’re a bunch of fucking retards, have a nice day for the love of god.

Anonymous

I have
      Played spongebob battle for bikini bottom
      Nicktoons battle for volcano island, Mogamu was the final bosses name iirc.
      Tom and Jerry:War of the whiskers
      Wario world
      PokemonXD Gale of darkness
      Mario party 5
      Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2, I abused the shit out of armor stacking to become invincible in the story mode.
      Ed, Edd’n, Eddy misadventures
      Godzilla: Destroy All Monsters Melee, It was pretty nice when I unlocked Orga, felt like unlocking a super secret character back then.
      Luigi’s mansion
      Rampage Total Destruction
      Jimmy Neutron Attack of the Twonkies
      Ty The Tasmanian Tiger 2, I don’t think I ever beat that game as a kid.
      Mario Kart: Double Dash
      Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour
      Mario Party 4
      Mario Party 6, I liked that one, since you could play as a koopa
      Mario Power Tennis
      Super Mario Strikers
      Metroid Prime, never really beaten this one either.
      Power Ranger Dino Thunder
      Scooby Doo! Night of 100 Frights, I’ve made a bunch of progress on that game. But I’ve never fully beaten it. The black knight was one of the main bosses that really stood out to me.
      Shadow the Hedgehog
      Sonic Adventures 2 battle, managed to create a chaos angel chao in that.
      Sonic Heroes
      Spongebob Squarepants: Creature from the Krusty Krab, my favorite levels were the ones where I played as giant plankton and just destroy everything.
      Spongebob Squarepants: Lights, camer, Pants!
      Spongebob Squarepants: revenge of the flying dutchman, this one is my favorite tbh
      Star Fox Adventures
      Super Mario Sunshine
      Super Smash Bros Melee, this game indirectly introduced me to Rick Rolls when I was trying to figure out how to play as giga bowser during those days.
      Teen Titans, loved playing as plasmus in that one
      The Simpsons Road Rage
      The Sims 2 pets
      The spongebob Squarepants move game
      Custom Robo is another memorable one
      https://youtu.be/yAAxCaTJUq0

I’m only 21 and I feel fucking looking back at my childhood. I hate these globohomo garden gnomes so much!

Anonymous

Only because I owned a PS2 instead.

Anonymous

>2001
      >ask mom to buy goycube + mario sunshine and metroid prime
      >no
      fuck u mom and fuck u nintendo for pricing it so high

Anonymous

so?
      I can play every single game released on that console from a PC (if i wanted to)

Anonymous

>posts the defining "childhood" console of Gen Z worship
      I’m pretty sure you’re the "zoomer oomer peepee poomer here, anon"

Anonymous

This is the most amusing thread I’ve seen on this shithole in a while.

Anonymous

Alphoomers don’t know what this is or never played games on this console once in their lives.

Anonymous

Dreamcast was better

Anonymous

I’m a zoomer

played windwaker HD

Zoomers will never know the joy of playing Saturn games. Absolute king for shmups and fighters.

Played night warriors darkstalkers on mednaffen

Anonymous

>a fucking gamecube
      Funny thread, that shit’s modern.

Anonymous

They’re not missing anything, Gamecube was trash.

Anonymous

Gamecube was peak Gaming.

Nah. But Nintendo put every sweat drop of their slave programmers into their games.

The Xbox was the king. But, the PS2 just had better games and support in Japan.

>Be Microsoft, release a Console in Japan.

>Market it with Burger Rugby Sport Games.

>Commercial Failure

>Like what where they expecting?

>Microsoft saw the success of MSX (Microsoft Basic Enhanced PCs) with RPGs. Why? Microsoft Why?

Anonymous

It was the last time Nintendo would try to make a real console. They’ll never make anything but shitty gimmicks for kids forever now. So I’ll just emulate and PC game. They’ll get my money again when I don’t have to own their system AND* to play 3rd party titles of note.

Anonymous

I am zoomer
      Born in 98
      Gamecube was my first console I actually bought at the store. Before this I was playing an SNES
      stop being a faggot

Anonymous

>joycon gets drift after a month of playing odyssey
      >gamecube controller still works 20 years later
      Wtf

Anonymous

They don’t make em how they used to, but unironically. I’m trying to avoid using the joycons that much after hearing about the drift so much. It wouldn’t be a big deal if they weren’t far more expensive than most controllers. Bought a pro controller so I can preserve my animal crossing joycons.

Anonymous

I haven’t had any issue with pro controller after a year so there’s that.

Anonymous

That’s good news. I told a couple people that I know to alert me if they ever see joycons on sale, as I now what to get a couple extra in case of drift.

Anonymous

Get a load of this imbecile.

Discs contain Folder Structures within the ISO Spec.

You are not emulating anything. Your recreating the Disc Reading Mechanism to accept Raw Data (Disc Images). No different from burning a Backup.

You are NOT sticking a Raspberry Pi into the Saturn and playing off it…

Anonymous

Eh?

Anonymous

i have quite clearly stated im a dumbass. using more big techolomogical jargon is not going to make me seem any less knowledgeable. idk what your goal is man

Anonymous

>zoomers don’t know about this zoomer console
      OP is fake AND gay

Anonymous

I was born in 1998 and I know what a gamecube is and I own one 🙂 pic related is you op

Anonymous

I haven’t owned a single nigtendo console but have played all of their games

Anonymous

Cubies are all zoomers. And pedophiles. And trannies. And furfags. What kind of satanic pact Nintendo made for that crap?

Anonymous

all the retarded zoomer ecelebs playing sonic adventure 2 aren’t millennials are they?

Anonymous

Why is Ganker obsessed with zoomies?

Anonymous

The Gamecube has no games.

Anonymous

re4
        melee
        sunshine
        pikmin 1 2
        fzero gx
        soul calibur 2
        double dash
        windwaker
        twilght princess
        metroid prime
        thousand year door
        eternal darkness
        ocarina master quest
        path of radiance
        viewtiful
        ikaruga
        phantasy star online
        etc

Anonymous

I was born in 2001 and I have 2 of these consoles, one of which I grew up with.
      have a nice day.

Anonymous

i was born in the 95 and it was literally my 5th console after the psx and n64…..moron.

Anonymous

I can confirm, my first was the Wii.

Anonymous

1999. Gamecube was my first new console. Fuck off boomer. You are the old man now.

Anonymous

Where my niggas at?

Anonymous

To be honest the Gamecube is pretty unknown to anyone wasn’t and isn’t into videogames. Just like the Wii U.

Anonymous

You should account for generational hand-me-downs.
      I was born in 92 and yet the SNES was what me and friends played (Had a PS1 but a terrible fucking backlog that altered my perception of an otherwise excellent console).

Realistically the n64/ps1 should have been my early childhood console, but it wasn’t.

Anonymous

that’s rude, it literally was my first console. most other kids around the block had it too. that, or a PS2.

t. 01

Anonymous

I had a gamecube too, but my neighbors were poor as fuck and had an N64, but they had Pokemon Stadium and I was so fucking jealous

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • The forum ‘A haunted junk yard’ is closed to new topics and replies.