What would you like to see in an Xbox handheld?

What would you like to see in an Xbox handheld?

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

CRIME Shirt $21.68

Mike Stoklasa's Worst Fan Shirt $21.68

  1. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    If it's not smaller than it's competitors. Don't bother.

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      They're all about the same size except for the Steam Deck which is massive.

      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        It's not that much bigger than a Switch with proper controllers attached.

        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          It’s fricking massive hahahaha. You’re not going to convince anyone otherwise moron

  2. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Really really good games

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      with straight women :^)

  3. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    At worst a portable One S in my hands.
    Let me play my games, my digital library is close to 500 games
    I got all From's games except Enchanted c**ts and MWC

  4. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Just give me a portable Series S and i'll buy it

  5. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >Xbox Handheld
    >It's just a cloud device for Gamepass

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Nah. They can already do that with phones.

  6. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    >I JUST WANT IT TO SEEEEEEEELL
    >*cries*

  7. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Why even bother with an Xbox handheld when you can just make a Windows handheld? Not like Xbox has exclusives worth getting an overpriced underpowered Xbox handheld for, at least with something like Steam Deck you can do more with it

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      if it was just a portable series S you wouldn't have to worry about weather games worked on it or not

      • 3 weeks ago
        Anonymous

        Guess that's fair. Plus I completely forgot about backwards compatibility with a good number of 360 games. Though I haven't touched an Xbox since my 360 Elite shit the bed many years ago and turned to pc so it's no wonder it slipped my mind.

        • 3 weeks ago
          Anonymous

          That's my only reason to want one
          I have a Steam Deck, but the performance is a hit or miss
          I have a ton of game on my xbox account, and sure, the Series S isn't a work horse, but the games just work, so I probably use it more when traveling

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      I want my OG Xbox and 360 titles more than else on the go, same as how I used my PSP as a portable PS1 99% of the time and the other 1% as a MP3 player

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      windows phone flopped too and this was in a time when office was exclusive

  8. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Funny how in the interview he talks more about getting Xbox software working better on third party hardware.

  9. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    They have no hope of making something better than the steam deck, which is crazy because they have more experience making hardware.

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      the Steam Deck is a fricking rip off and I can see them making exclusives/specific game pass for handheld

  10. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    I dont want it at all.

  11. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Foldability
    Cloud functionality with at home console

  12. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Needs to be the size of a PSVita. If it's a huge motherfricker then it's useless.

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      That's too small.

  13. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    The terrible inferno of a mess that it will inevitably become.

  14. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    i legit don't understand why microsoft keeps xbox going or why they haven't assassinated phil yet

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Bootlicking fanboys

  15. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Assuming it shares the current library you'll be able to play 360 games like oblivion, saints row 2 etc on it

  16. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    The idea could work, as long as it's (at least) as fast as a Series S so developers don't have to make an additional version of the same game. We're not there yet, technologically, but we're not that far off either: the 780M draws around 15W and is almost as fast as a Series S.

  17. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Anyone here who is familiar or have a background in tech area / game devlopment?

  18. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    What pushes Nintendo consoles are support, games like Mario Zelda Kirby etc, something that Microsoft will never have.

    Xbox will never beat Nintendo.

  19. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    I want it to look like a huge bbc

    • 3 weeks ago
      Anonymous

      Hwabag

  20. 3 weeks ago
    Anonymous

    Porn games

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *